Compact Voice voice work to support partnership working, and encourage organisations and local public bodies to contact us to find out more about how we can support this in your area.
Some of the areas we regularly provide support on include:
- Renewing, refreshing or updating local Compacts (or other cross-sector partnership working agreements, sometimes called something different)
- Providing briefing sessions or updates on how the Compact works, who it applies to and how to make the most of it in your area
- Signposting and providing ad hoc advice to organisations about funding issues, decommissioning or how to better engage with local commissioning bodies
- Advice on recruiting 'Compact champions'. Many areas will sign up local people from across the sectors will take on the role of raising awareness and supporting the implementation of their local Compact. Compact Voice can advise on the best way to go about this.
- Facilitating peer learning: if you're wondering how other areas are managing their partnerships, or are interested in speaking to an area working on a similar project, please contact us.
Using the Partnership Working Toolkit, we can also provide advice and guidance on developing a dispute resolution procedure, monitoring or evaluating your local Compact's effectiveness or developing an action plan to boost its implementation.