Partnership working toolkit for the voluntary sector
This publication is a renewed version of Compact Voice's 'Local Compact: A User Guide' publication.
It contains an array of practical, straightforward information covering everything you need to know about local cross-sector partnerships and how to make them thrive.
- How to create, revise and renew a local Compact
- Action planning, monitoring and evaluating
- Understanding and engaging with commissioning
- Working with new commissioning bodies
- Decommissioning well and positive dispute resolution
There's also information about how Compact Voice can help to support your partnership working.
In addition, the Toolkit is accompanied by a number of editable tools, tables and plans: which you can download below.