Local Compacts: A User Guide
This User Guide, provides a comprehensive overview of local Compacts.
It provides practical guidance on:
- What a local Compact is and what areas they cover
- Compact groups, officers and champions
- How to communicate the Compact to different partners
- How to run an effective Compact event
- Action planning, monitoring and evaluating your local Compact
- Revising or Renewing your Compact
- Addressing non-compliance
There is also a useful Implementation Checklist.
As of April 2013, we have added a new section on informing and influencing the new health landscape.
The guide is available in individual sections covering the above topics or can be downloaded as a complete guide.
If you would like a printed copy of the Guide, please contact us - these are available free of charge to voluntary and community organisations (a fee of £5 per copy applies to bulk orders). The guide is available as individual sections within a folder.
If you would like the guide in a different format (large text or word document for use with screen readers), please contact us.
Download the User Guide below.